Thread: Trainer download for TRANSFORMERS Rise of the Dark Spark

Trainer download for TRANSFORMERS Rise of the Dark Spark

I am looking for trainer for TRANSFORMERS Rise of the Dark Spark. I am unable to find the same. If I get the trainer I can play the game more faster and complete it as soon as possible. I tried to locate the same but cannot get it. I am quiet sure there are. I only need few things. Like unlimited health. That's it. You don't get killed fast and you can keep moving ahead. You also done have to simply collect health in the way.

Re: Trainer download for TRANSFORMERS Rise of the Dark Spark

You can checkout on MrAntifun site. This guy is amazing and he gives the best trainers for all games. And you can find the same for TRANSFORMERS Rise of the Dark Spark. But this is not really fun if you go and play the game through a trainer. Because you get really less thing on the same. You don't have ample of great options to enjoy. The game gets less competitive and you wont be happy with the same. I will advice you to simply play in less difficulty mode.

Re: Trainer download for TRANSFORMERS Rise of the Dark Spark

I go the trainer. It is by mrantifun. The trainer is amazing and brings out many new things. Like you can have infinite health. You can keep on hitting and you wont die at all. You also get infinite shield. That means enemy attacks are of no use. You also get option to enable infinite ammo. No need to reload. And there is a Fast Kill option.When you turn this on then enemies dies fast. Good to kill boss. Just download that and try.