Thread: Anyone playing Battlefield Hardline Beta

Anyone playing Battlefield Hardline Beta

I want to test Battlefield Hardline. But I am unable to play the game. It is taking a really long time. I am great fan of Battlefield series. Has anyone played the game. I had seen a short video of the same that shows it is an amazing battle game. What is the total download size. I am unable to find any information on the same. I hope the game will be really amazing and in the beta what all things we are going to get.

Re: Anyone playing Battlefield Hardline Beta

It is an amazing game. If you had played the older version then you will be surely surprised by this new Battlefield: Hardline beta. The entire download size is around 6Gb which might take quiet a long time to download. You need a good internet connection for the same. The game is available for consoles and pc both. I am quiet sure you will really enjoy the same. Still the download is available that you can go for.

For running Battlefield Hardline beta you need a powerful pc. You need a good hardware configuration and a 64bit pc. Or else the game is not going to work. It is right that the game is quiet impressive and will bring out new things. The good part here is that we are going to get a beta version which is free and give us almost all features like a full version. You can test it completely in the same but with some limitation.

This is out long before. And this closed beta is going to deliver amazing gaming experience to the fps player. Battlefield is one of the best fps game in the market that comes with great gameplay environment. A full version is set to release on October 21 for pc and consoles. It will be a great game and I am quiet sure everyone is going to like it. I had also kept the game on download and hope that this would be available soon with more new things.

If you want a bit more information for the same then I you can checkout a short gameplay video. That will put more idea on the same. The game has more enhanced graphics and surely I am going to test it soon. The closed beta is still available. But you can only download the same through origin. There is no way you can get that through any other source. Like torrents. So that you can download it really fast. Origin download is very slow.

I agree with that. I had kept that on download. I am having a 8mbps line with me and through origin I found that the download speed is simply around 60kbps. It is not moving ahead. I had tried to start download again and again but that does not work. It is not going to end really soon. This is not the first time I am getting such a slow speed on Origin. It is always the same case. As per the speed the download is going to take days to end.