Thread: Will you buy Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare

Will you buy Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare is going to be released for pc this month. I am great fan of Plants vs. Zombies series. But this one is a bit different. It is more like an fps game. I thought the game will follow the same type of environment where it will have more better 3D graphics, more plants and amazing challenges. But the game developer has completely modified the gameplay by making it an fps type. The game is on pre-order for Rs.2000. Has anyone ordered.

Re: Will you buy Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare

I will buy after having a look on the gameplay. The current videos on youtube does not provide much information. I want the entire level gameplay that can tell us how competitive this game can be. And this is a new experiment with Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare. Adding a fps type of gameplay will surely bring out some excitement. The graphics are amazing this time and I think it will also have a multilayer support. Lets wait back for the final release.

Re: Will you buy Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare

If you want to get more detail on the gameplay then you can checkout a full gameplay video on youtube posted by igb. This gameplay video will give you more information about the game. It looks very different. Instead of having a fix screen you can simply switch to different plants and attack the zombies. The game is quiet similar to fps and has amazing graphic. It looks great. I am surely going to add this game to my list.