Thread: Lifeless Planet is extremely boring

Lifeless Planet is extremely boring

I am playing Lifeless Planet and this game is quiet boring. I had just able to clear a few starting level and I don't have any clue where to go. I thought the game would be bit nice because it features a unique environment. A astronaut who is on Mars to explore his journey. At some places you are completely in dark. You cannot go anywhere, there are no hints and the oxygen over too fast. The astronaut also move so slow. It cannot even run.

Re: Lifeless Planet is extremely boring

The game is slow but it is good. You can sit back and enjoy the same if you are not had not played any fps game recently. If you had then you will find this one really boring. I am playing it and I am almost at the end. This game will really make you think. The game also has a bit outdated graphics. That makes me a bit sad. And You are right about that clue thing. You are not really sure where to go at some point. There must be some kind of arrow or mark.

Re: Lifeless Planet is extremely boring

I had completed this by watching youtube videos. At some point when I was inside the lab which is underground, I was really annoyed with the game. It is complete dark, you don't have much light except the torch. The game looks a bit dull. I was expecting something like From Dust here. That game was really amazing and unique. I hope the next version of Lifeless Planet will surely bring out something more interesting that can attract many gamers.