Thread: How to avoid maximum damage to vehicles in Spintires

How to avoid maximum damage to vehicles in Spintires

How to reduce the damage intake of vehicles in Spintires. I am trying to big a truck to an location and I saw the damage meter is rising very fast. AT some point I am not able to move ahead. There can be some ways through which we can protect the vehicle for getting damage. Some mod or some tips or any in-game settings. I cannot complete a level here due to this. I always try to drive fast so that I can pass through the deep holes and mud.

Re: How to avoid maximum damage to vehicles in Spintires

It is always good to start with small vehicle. That is because they are easy to drive and need less space. Big vehicles are heavy and stuck in the mud very fast. Also you cannot avoid stones in the patch if you are using them. You keep on driving above them and the vehicle keeps getting damage. So begin with jeep or a toe truck. And then go slowly. Don't drive to fast. Keep on pressing the A and D key that will move the tires left right while accelerating.

Re: How to avoid maximum damage to vehicles in Spintires

Don't bang with trees or stones. They give you the maximum damage. Always go slow. When you try to accelerate at max speed the truck gets stuck really fast. It is right that going to with small vehicles will really help. Because they are light and bump less. But one issue with small vehicle is that they get stuck on the stone or on a hill type slope. You have to accelerate them really fast or else they will not move. Bumping in steep slop also cause damage.