Thread: Jeep always stuck in the mud on Coast in Spintires

Jeep always stuck in the mud on Coast in Spintires

I am playing Spintires. Whenever I try to move with a jeep on the coast level, it get stuck in the mud. It is not moving ahead. I tried to press the W key a number of time and adjust the wheel through AD but it fails. The game look really tough to play especially when it is night. Because the terrain is not really visible. I tried to play the river level also but the truck get stuck in the water. Is there a cheat or mod with which I can complete the level.

Re: Jeep always stuck in the mud on Coast in Spintires

Spintires is an nice driving game that will test your driving skills. It is easy to play. When you are trying to move it is good to move slowly in the mud but in zig zag format. Don't go straight, the back tires are the first to stuck. Just move in zig zag format slowly and try to drive at the edges where the sand is thick. While moving you can see dark mud which is a deeper path. The vehicle is definitely going to stuck. You can try to drive at the corner instead of in center.

Re: Jeep always stuck in the mud on Coast in Spintires

I am playing this game and it is amazing. The game has a few thing that you can use to move really fast. But you have to drive slowly. Do not accelerate much you can eat up your fuel on. At Q there is Diff Lock and at E there is all Wheel. When you are stuck in a mud try to press Q and E both and then drive in zig zag format. Once you are out turn them off or else your fuel will be dried up really fast. Move slowly on the road and keep on hitting Q & E whenever you are stuck.