Thread: Latest pc game based on unique genre

Latest pc game based on unique genre

I am looking for some unique game genre. Not racing, not fps. But something unique like From Dust, Lifeless Planet, etc. This games are very much different compared to what we see regularly. For fps and racing we have ample of titles, but this game add a very different touch. Just recently I had played Lilly Looking Through. The game was really amazing. It has some really touch puzzle in between. I am looking for this kind of game titles.

Re: Latest pc game based on unique genre

There is one game that you will sure want to try. The name is Spintires. This is a new game that is ideal for those who enjoy vehicle simulation. It is not just like any other racing game. It is very challenging and you get chance to drive some really heavy vehicles here. You can operate large vehicles and drive on to rough landscape. I am playing this one and I am really impressed with the game-play. You must go for this game. Just checkout a video of the same.

Spintires is an aware winning game. It offer you off-road driving experience. That means not like other racing game. There is one more game you must try if you like simulation. Try Tropico 5. A very vast and amazing game to build up your own stuff. You can construct beaches, buildings, etc. on the same. You also get some destruction power on it. The game is really amazing and has good graphics. I am quiet not sure you are going to get bore in it.

There are two games you can try out. The first one is Coma Mortuary and the second is Memoria. Both are different. Coma Mortuary is bit horror but comes with amazing story line. You have lots of things to discover here. It is a very dark game. You might not like to play it alone. The second one Memoria is quiet nice. Memoria will take you to a fantasy land. It goes on story mode where you have to discover many new things. You are in a world of magic.

I am playing Monochroma. A very simple obstacle passing game. It is good for anyone. It is in complete black and white environment. You have to pass through different obstacles on it to reach your goal. And once you start playing I am sure you will get addicted to it. The game can be played by any ages and it is really amazing. I am going to try out some fps game after this. There are ample of games similar to Monochroma.

My friend was playing a game The Forest. It is based on survival in forest. You have to accumulate different things, you can build up different stuff, etc. The game was bit boring. But if you want a different gameplay then trying this one is worth. And if you need something in simulation then you can try out Firefighters 2014. This one is good game where you have to deal with fire situation. And if you need something really unique then checkout T.E.C 3001.