Thread: Tetris type game for Windows 8.1

Tetris type game for Windows 8.1

I am not able to find any good tetris type game for pc. I want this for Windows 8.1. It is a classic game and it is all time favorite. I can see only flash games which are does not look so great. I want something that has 3D type of output and it must have advance levels also. Just recently a new version of pacman was released which was awesome. I played it for really long time and now I am looking for Tetris type game. Can anyone suggest.

Re: Tetris type game for Windows 8.1

There are some games but not really like you are looking. You can get basic flash games for the same. This game is not redeveloped back again for pc. What we have is simple graphics in the form of flash. I am also trying to find the same thing. This games are not redeveloped. As they are very old so no gaming company really put money in the same. It must be built back again through our latest standards which can make it very amazing in look.

EA games has released a few version of Tetris. It is available for Android, Kindle Fire, Windows Phone, iPhone and iPad. I am not able to find the game for pc. There are only flash based game. The game which is released for iPad is really amazing. It has great UI and it also has different level. But the same type of gameplay is utilized. I think it is the time that the game-play must be tweaked and this can make it much more interesting.

Why are you looking for so old games. There are ample of great games available which are worth to play. Tetris is outdated and I do not really think it is going to be redeveloped. But there are some really amazing games for pc. Like From Dust. This game works well on any pc with 512mb gpu. You have to build up different things in it so that a species can survive. It is an amazing game. You must try this once and try to find other games.

You can download some old version of Tetris games from the internet. They are still there and quiet nice. Most of them are with 2d interface. The animation is not so effective. I am a great fan of racing game. I had played all the edition of NFS. I don't think there is anything better than this game. If you are having a pretty decent pc then still you can run some old version of NFS on your system. For running the new one you need a graphic card.

It is possible to play Tetris type of games in a web browser. No need to download it. It is a flash based games and you can find thousands of games online. But as they have limited graphics, you will get bore really fast. There are ample of amazing games coming out in the market which are more better and competitive. I play a very old version of counter strike on my Core 2 Duo. It does not need any graphic card also.