Thread: How to get unlimited health in Murdered: Soul Suspect

How to get unlimited health in Murdered: Soul Suspect

How to get unlimited health in Murdered: Soul Suspect. I am stuck at a point where in apartment the demon chase you. I tried to kill them but they are too fast. I am not able to find out a easy way to get rid of the same. Once you are located they follow you even when you are hidden. I thought once you hide they will go but the scene is different. They are able to see you in hidden place also. Is there are cheat available to get unlimited health.

Re: How to get unlimited health in Murdered: Soul Suspect

You can get that through a trainer. Not through any cheat code. For that you have to download Murdered Soul Suspect V1.00 Trainer +7 by MrAntiFun. I had tested this trainer and it really works. You have to launch the trainer and then you have to turn on the cheat. There are few function keys which you can use to enable unlimited health and done. You can keep on moving ahead. Just try this out.

Re: How to get unlimited health in Murdered: Soul Suspect

I am using that trainer and it gives more than unlimited health. I am really a great fan of MrAntiFun. I had used trainer for The Amazing Spider Man 2 before where I got unlimited health. Now in Murdered: Soul Suspect also you can get this thing. All you have to do i launch the game and there are total 7 benefits. First you get unlimited health by hitting F2. By hitting F3 the daemon will stop changing you. You can increase the game speed by hitting F6.