Thread: How to kill a demon in Murdered: Soul Suspect

How to kill a demon in Murdered: Soul Suspect

I want some help to kill the demon instantly. I am at the level where the demon is following the soul and it finds me really fast. I had tried to run away but somehow it comes in front of me. I am not able to kill it. Is there a tool for that. I had seen in a video that shows for killing the demon but the controls were fro console while I am playing the game on my pc. I am trying to get rid of the same but it is just finding me really fast.

Re: How to kill a demon in Murdered: Soul Suspect

The demon in Murdered: Soul Suspect feed on soul and this comes in the next chapter when you are locating the killers trailer. There is a way to get rid of him. First you have to hide inside a soul when the demon is around. When you hide the demon is not able to find out. And once it is unable to locate you for few second it will move away and find in some other other place. So whenever you find a demon in front of you hit R to hide inside a soul.

Re: How to kill a demon in Murdered: Soul Suspect

You can kill him but you have to come from the backside. You cannot kill the demon on front. To locate you can hit the F key which starts a some kind of sense mode. You can see the demon through wall and also the place where it is looking. Go from behind and hit the R key. Then you will see some instant key combination like S + Right-click or D + Right-click. You have to hit that fast to kill the demon.