Thread: Murdered: Soul Suspect stuck on investigation in first chapter

Murdered: Soul Suspect stuck on investigation in first chapter

I am playing Murdered: Soul Suspect and I am stuck on the first part. The game being with falling detective and then died and his soul wander around. I followed the ghost girl and talk with her about few things. Then I have to get back on the crime scene and investigate. What clue do I have to look. When I try to move ahead there is a black screen and the character returns back on the crime scene back again.

Re: Murdered: Soul Suspect stuck on investigation in first chapter

You are not looking properly. In this level you have locate the killers destination. There are in total 8 clues you have to search for. And then only you can move ahead. The best way to find clue is see on the ground. There are already 4 clues. See the numbers 4, 3, 1 and 5. Go near them and then pres your tab key to find out the clues details. In the same way you can locate more clues. Just keep on searching.

Re: Murdered: Soul Suspect stuck on investigation in first chapter

The above thing will give you 4 clue. But later on you have to locate 4 more. I can give you some info on that. Go in the office body by pressing the R key who is holding the notepad. That will give you one clue. You have to choose the last text in the notepad. Then go near the yellow line where to office are standard. Enter into the first body and check the control on screen. I think you have to hit E for that. Then go back and enter the girl body who is interviewed by a police officer. You have 7 clues and select Q and choose the clue of your dead body. That's it you will begin with first chapter.