Thread: Gameplay of Murdered: Soul Suspect

Gameplay of Murdered: Soul Suspect

I am not able to understand the gameplay of Gameplay of Murdered: Soul Suspect video game. It looks great but what is actually it is based on. At some point in the trailer it looks like a action game, but at some it looks like a horror type. Most of the time the video shows it is a kind of investigating gameplay. I had played Castlevania which was really awesome and after that this one looks very different. Is there anyone playing the game.

Re: Gameplay of Murdered: Soul Suspect

The gameplay here is bit different. It is unique and the game brings out a lot of amazing levels. Here you play as the detective and you have the power to communicate with souls of dead person. They show you the way to find out further clue. IT is a good game and has a great story line. It is a worth play game. The game consist of a stealth mode most where you are dealing with different murders. It looks like a good game.

Re: Gameplay of Murdered: Soul Suspect

In the game the character can investigate in the form of ghost. Which is unseen by others and he can simply unveil more secrets. The game is good and is nice for those who are looking for a stealth gameplay. But you can get bore if you are a crazy fan of fps gaming. The ratings of this game is quiet nice. I am going to try out this soon and will update what are more great things in it. I hope this game will be interesting.