Thread: WatchDogs cinematic lags on my pc

WatchDogs cinematic lags on my pc

I am having a bit freezing issue with Watch Dog game. I am not able go figure out why. I have a 3G HIS graphic card which works well with all game. Before this I had played Amazing SpiderMan 2 which did not lagged or freeze in between.But after installing Watchdog the game is freezing in cinematic and also while playing game. This thing is bit annoying. I want a bit help here to make it work more proper.

Re: WatchDogs cinematic lags on my pc

Try to reduce your video settings. By default the game automatically configure the required output on the basis of your graphic card. I am quiet sure that you are playing on maximum settings due to which you are facing this issue. It is recommended that you must reduce the settings which are not needed. Like vsyc, anti-aliasing, etc. Keep them at the lowest and test back. The same will work fine. You can adjust the settings and test.

Re: WatchDogs cinematic lags on my pc

It can be due to outdated drivers also. I will recommend you to update that also. You can find the latest drivers on the official site of your card manufacturer. Just get fresh drivers and install them. To play game at max settings you also need a good set of ram. Like if you are having around 16GB then it is more than enough. But if you have ram lower than 8GB then playing game on max settings can cause problem.