Thread: Dark Souls 2 save game for PC download

Dark Souls 2 save game for PC download

I have recently installed Dark Souls 2 in my computer which is running on Windows 7 operating system. After playing it for quite some time, the game started to freeze very badly and even after restarting the game I was getting a lot of freeze. So, I reinstalled the game but completely forgot to take a backup of the save files. Now, if anyone can tell me where can I download Dark Souls 2 save game or if anyone can upload it here then it will be most helpful. Thanks

Re: Dark Souls 2 save game for PC download

Did you make sure that the save file of Dark Souls 2 game is completed deleted from your computer? Usually the save game files are located in the roaming folders in your pc in this path - C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming, just check to make sure if it is there or not. You can also get into the same folder by clicking on Start menu and then in the Search box type "%appdata%" without quotes and then press Enter key. Here you will find the Dark Souls 2 folder and this is where you will find the save files.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I was able to find a Dark Souls II Modded save game file that you can download from this link - http://www.mediafire.com/download/l7...3za/-GAME_0000. I dont know whether this file is for pc or xbox 360 console, but in any case you can download and test it anytime you want. This save contains 750,000,000 souls at the very start before you create any character. The save file loads properly while you are also connected online.

I have heard that different save files of Dark Souls 2 game from different people wont work for each other, it is synched to individual profiles. So, even if you manage to download and overwrite someone else's save file in your computer then it will not work. Eitherways you can check in this path for the save file - C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DarkSoulsII, if it is there then copy it and reinstall game and launch and quit the game. After that paste the save files that you have copied in the same directory as told.