Thread: Suggestion for open world games like GTA

Suggestion for open world games like GTA

I am looking for a few good open world games like GTA. I do not want racing or any fighting game, but games with open world objective. And if you have nothing to do you can simply take out the care and move around the city. GTA San Andreas is one of the best game I played. It has amazing story and a very long gameplay. I am waiting for the GTA 5 which is not yet released for pc. Are there any good open work games similar to GTA.

Re: Suggestion for open world games like GTA

Yes you can play the Saint Rows series. When you play you will find this game very much similar to GTA. You have the same kind of open world gameplay here. Saint Rows is a good series where you have different amount of objectives to full fill. You can get different weapons, you can also simply use various super power. If you are playing then play all the series and begin with the first part. You can checkout its gameplay video on YouTube.

Re: Suggestion for open world games like GTA

There are so many open world games. Like Red Dead Redemption, Mafia, The Godfather, Infamous, Prototype, Hitman, etc. Some of them are in different series. I think The Godfather is one which you will like the most. This game has different version and it is awesome game. There are different objectives to cover. The latest one that I had played is Prototype. It is also amazing. This game is simply loaded with tons of power.