Thread: How to kill shocker in The Amazing Spider Man pc game

How to kill shocker in The Amazing Spider Man pc game

I had started playing Amazing Spider Man on my pc. I am stuck with shocker. He kills me really fast. I had treid many things but it somehow hits very hard that drain out maximum health. I also tried to heal but it keeps on hitting. I want some easy way to kill him. I am unable to move ahead. I had seen a few videos about killing the boss but it does not show any special technique. I do not want save gmae also. I want the way to kill him.

Re: How to kill shocker in The Amazing Spider Man pc game

Shocker releases a wave and when you are hit by that the health goes very soon. The first thing you have to do is just jump away when he is hitting. You can use ASDW keys to move in all direction. To move really fast hold the right click key and then press ASDW. Spider Man will move fast in the sideways direction. Once it charge you you can hold E to lock target and hit. There are few kick combination that you can use by pressing the mouse click.

Re: How to kill shocker in The Amazing Spider Man pc game

I know one technique through which you can kill the Shocker. He is power. When you start hitting him, and his health goes down after a specific time interval a platform will emerge from ground. You have to stop them by pressing Q. Now to kill shocker remember this. When he is attacking use the mouse right click key to run away. As mentioned above you can use ASDW. Second to hit him hard press Space. Spider Man will jump and then keep holding the mouse left click. Do this a few time and he will die soon.