Thread: Looking for some good family games for Android

Looking for some good family games for Android

I want a list of good family games for android. There are three tablets at my home and all of them are having android. I need some good family games that people can play together. And if it is has multiplayer solution then it is quiet better. I tried looking on the web but there are few games which I am not able to understand. It is waste of time if the game is too complicated to play. Can anyone help me to find some good games.

Re: Looking for some good family games for Android

If you like simulation type of game then checkout FarmVille 2: Country Escape. This is really amazing game. The game gives you lots of features and simple gameplay. The new version of game is quiet optimized to work for tablet. The game has a very long game-play and you can buy things for instant results. It is nice game and you can share your things with other also. I do not think there is anything better than this. Just test.

FarmVille 2 is nice on start. But it gets boring as you keep on playing the game. Instead of that you can try playing Hay Day. You can simply trade things with your friends. It is really awesome. I am playing this from long time and till yet I am able to get many new things in it. The game is quiet impressive. You have to start your own farm in the game. You can trade items and collect many new things in it. The game is really amazing.

Try Monopoly. It is a the best family game which is played from long time. You can find this for Android. You can install this on all the devices and share things. It is quiet popular and a real family entertainment. It is a paid game. You can buy this and you will get many features here. The game quiet nice graphics which is really enjoyable. You can have great fun in the game.

When it comes to family game you need something which has multiplayer mode options. So that you can evenly compete with others. If you people enjoy racing game then laying Real Racing is the best one. This game is awesome with many new and advance features. You get a realistic racing track on this and you can enjoy great gaming on this. Through wifi you can compete with other gamers in the racing. It is really awesome.

You need multiiplayer gamers. That you can play with your family members. There are few games that I can recommend you. If you love racing then try Asphalt 8: Airborne. This game is really amazing. It give you a car racing game with quiet nice graphics. I am planing this game with my 3 friends. IT is really competitive. And if you need some kind of time management software you can try Clash of Clans.

I really like Plant vs Zombies. I do not think there is any effective game than this. But it is not having any multiplayer mode. If it has then this one will be best game on android. There must be a 4 player option in that. It is quiet small also. I had just started playing Hayday which is really nice. The game is entirely based on farm ville which I use to play on Facebook. It can be bit enjoyable I think.

You can play games like Game of Life, Scrabble and Word Smack. This are some really nice games which are good for a group of people to play. You can do one ting. Connect your table to your hd tv through hdmi cable and then play it on big screen. In this way everyone will be able to access it. On small screen it will be complicated for people to understand and share things among each other.