Thread: Graphic glitches in Goat Simulator PC Game

Graphic glitches in Goat Simulator PC Game

I had installed Goat Simulator on my system. I having a Intel Core i3 processor with 4GB ram and 1GB gpu on the same. The game look very basic, that means it might not need heavy graphic card. I had played games line From Dust which works really well. But here the game is very slow. And there are glitches in between. Sometime the object disappear when you are playing. Screen tearing, artifacts are common here. Is this game is buggy.

Re: Graphic glitches in Goat Simulator PC Game

It can be due to your video driver or your gpu is outdated to run this game. You can try updating the video driver first where you will be able to find the exact issue. You can find the drivers from the official website of your gpu manufacturer. Just add that and check back. I am sure you will be able to get a bit more better performance output. If this still fails to work then your gpu has no support for this game. You have to skip playing it.

It is a weird game. I am going to give you the system requirement for this. On that basis you can find whether this game is worth or not. The game requires Windows XP SP3 minimum. The processor requirement is Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2. 2GB ram is more than enough here. You need a DirectX 9.0c-compatible gpu with atleast 512MB RAM. That's it. The game will work really well on this kind of hardware.

I had tested this game on my Intel Core i3 system where it worked really well. I having HD4000 graphics. So it looks this game does not really need any high end configuration. The game already has lots of glitches in it. I had played and I got bored within half hour of playing. I do not really understand the concept behind this game. Try to update your video drivers once and then test back. This will help you more.