Thread: Aarklash: Legacy is lagging too much

Aarklash: Legacy is lagging too much

After purchasing Aarklash: Legacy game from Steam and installing it, when I am playing the game then it is lagging like hell. Is this massive lagging happening to any other person? I am playing it on a good computer which is able to play other games titles like Assassins Creed, Call of Duty, etc. So, I dont think that my system has any limitation to play this game. I am not able to move the mouse as well because of the lag. Can anybody help me? Thank you

Re: Aarklash: Legacy is lagging too much

When I was playing this game then there was once I was not able to cycle through characters. It stayed locked on 1 guy only even when I was clicking on another one. When I pressed 1-4 many times then it started to switch to another guy in my party but it again used to lock up on him. It was also nothing like a lagging issue but when I restarted the game again then everything started to work fine. So, you can also try to restart the game and see if that fixes the issue.

After launching this game when I was in the game menu then the cursor started to act slow but when I started a new game then it got even worse. The intro movie and most of the environment in the game were moving very slowly and they were heavily lagging. So I went to the graphics settings and lowered everything but still the game was lagging. Later on i realised that I was using an old version of Nvidia graphics card on my system, updating it to the latest fixed the lagging problem in this game.

Can you launch the game and then try to minimize it and then open Task Manager and check how much memory the game is utilizing. if it is too much then you might be having some problems with the graphics card installed in your system. Can you check the temperature of your GPU while gaming with a software called CPUz. If the temperature are very high then you will need a cooler to cool down the GPU in your pc. Hope this helps.