Thread: Scourge: Outbreak connection problem

Scourge: Outbreak connection problem

I have recently purchased this new game called Scourge: Outbreak and I am not able to join any games or host or have any of my friend join me. When I click to connect on it, then it will just sit there and will not do anything even after accepting the invites or else trying to join a friends session on private or on public, nothing works at all. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Thanks

Re: Scourge: Outbreak connection problem

The developers of this game called Scourge: Outbreak have also said that there are some connection problems and they are working on it as soon as possible. There could be some valve issue as well, so they need to check and verify it. If you are having some problem and not able to connect to a match which you can see is online then you can try to contact the developers and give them the exact error that you are getting or problems you are facing and they will work on it.

Your network must be configured to allow Steam access to the following ports (in order from highest to lowest priority for QoS users):
    Steam Client:
    • UDP 27000 to 27015 inclusive (Game client traffic)
    • UDP 27015 to 27030 inclusive (Typically Matchmaking and HLTV)
    • TCP 27014 to 27050 inclusive (Steam downloads)
    • UDP 4380

For more information, visit this website - https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...8571-GLVN-8711

Have you checked whether you have installed any third party Firewall software in your computer. If yes, then it could be blocking this Steam game. Tun unblock it, you need to open Steam to allow your firewall to re-run permissions for the Steam exe files. Incase the firewall in your pc does not try to set new permissions, then the security settings might be too strict and after changing this settings only you will able to set permissions. Simply give this Steam executable permission for all TCP and UDP ports if asked.