Thread: how to turn off screen shaking in Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

how to turn off screen shaking in Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

After installing the game and playing as a Barbarian whenever there is any hit then it will make the screen to shake. This is very annoying for me and many other as well. There are many people who are facing this problem and many are still waiting to buy this expansion only after this problem gets resolved. The shaking of the screen is just unbearable and I cannot play the game properly as well. Is there anyone who knows about a way to disable the screen shaking in Diablo III: Reaper of Souls? Thanks

Re: how to turn off screen shaking in Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

There are some people who may be having some motion sickness problem but for me I dont even realize that this game shakes too much. I dont get bother from the shakiness at all but I agree that there should be some settings to turn off the screen shaking from the menu, since a lot of people dont like to play the game with that function. It depends on the developer if he wrote the game engine to make it an option that can be released in the future update or not.

I also agree that there should be some options given to disable the screen shaking in this game. They should also implement some type of low FX checkboxes which should be also able to remove weather lighting and reduce the flash effects of skills and also all other bad bright effects. It really hurts my eyes and I have to wear a spec only while playing this game on my computer.

Well, like many other gamers, it doesnt hurt me at all but I can guess that it will definitely make a huge difference for people who suffer with simulation sickness or motion sickness. The more the options in the game would not hurt anyone and could also increase the sales chart of the game. The game developers should add a disable screen shaking option in the next update for this game for this people.