Thread: is there Aim-assist in TitanFall game on PC

is there Aim-assist in TitanFall game on PC

I have bought the pc version of TitanFall game recently and I was having some doubts about it. I have heard that if we use a controller to play Titanfall game then we will get aim-assist support? Is this true, if so, will the Logitech dual pad work with this game supporting aim-assist as well. It will be fun to play this game with controller rather than the keyboard.

Re: is there Aim-assist in TitanFall game on PC

I think that there will be aim assist in Titanfall game because many people who use controller on PC want aim-assist and along with the Steam Machine you can have fun using controller from long distance. Even if some people who dont want this support, still this can be a future thing for respawn to copy it over from Xbox One to another port.

I dont mind using a gamepad for those games which do not only need them but are simply better suited for a gaming controller like for examples, Castlevania: Lord of the Shadows 2 game. The developer Respawn have also said that there will be aim-assist on the PC version of Titanfall, I even saw a video on their youtube on game mechanics.

I feel that aim-assist on the PC is a game breaking thing to me. Titanfall is a FPS game that should not be considered to be played with gamepads. Instead FPS games are meant to be played with mouse and keyboard, if you are playing fighting games or sports games then it is better to use a gaming pad.