Thread: Can I play South Park: The Stick of Truth on a Core 2 Duo system

Can I play South Park: The Stick of Truth on a Core 2 Duo system

I want a bit help to find the system requirement of South Park: The Stick of Truth. I had seen the game trailer on youtube. I had also see the gameplay video that shows this game is not having a very high kind of graphics. It is just like the cartoon series. So I want to know whether I can play this on my pc or not. I have a Core 2Duo pc with 2GB ram and Nvidia 500 series graphic card.

Re: Can I play South Park: The Stick of Truth on a Core 2 Duo system

I think it will work. You have a gpu which will be able to handle the game. You can try to play on low resolution first. If you would have asked for any other game then there was less chances that it might work or not. You can find the system specification on the official website of this game. Just check that. I had played a few recent games on low resolution on Core 2 Duo pc. But it was having 4GB ram.

I am going to give you the recommended system requirement for this game. This game needs a core i5 processor for smooth output. The gpu must be over GeForce GTX 260. So your might work and 2GB ram is enough. Here the game will work on Core 2 Duo pc but do not expect much from the resolution part. You can get a average output from it.

It will work. I had seen the minimum system requirement. It needs a Core 2 Duo system with 1 GB and a gpu of 500 series is more than enough. I think you will get a good resolution also. Many new games can work on your pc if you are trying to play them on low resolution. You have to disable additional game things like vysnc, shadow details, to make your game output more faster.