Thread: Cannot save Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance game after finishing chapter

Cannot save Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance game after finishing chapter

I want some help to deal with the save game issue of Metal Gear Rising Revengeance. It is not working well at all. I am trying to save the game after finishing up a chapter. But the game start back again from last check point. I notice this last night when I played a few starting chapter and closed it. I thought it will be saved. But in the morning when I launched the game back again, it starts from the beginning. It is not starting from the point where I had left. Is there anyone else facing the issue.

Re: Cannot save Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance game after finishing chapter

I am playing this game and there is no such issue. The save the game before exit and it really works well. There is no issue with that. You can re-install the game once again so that it is properly installed. Just remove it and add back.

This kind of issue is common with many games. There are different reason behind this. Many people install the game in different directory instead of default Windows partition. And so such issue occur. You have to just remove the game and ensure that you are allowing the game to install in its default location. That will be enough. The second thing you have to do is check your hard drive health. Just see that there are no bad sectors. You can find that through various hard drive testing software. This tools will give you simple way to find out the drive health and you can through that figure out whether your drive is proper or not. You can also find this through disk de-fragmentation. If the partition where the game is installed has bad sectors then install it some other location.

This is weird. It looks your game is not able to create the save game file. Try one thing. Go on the web and download a full save game file and then move it to the default location. And then launch the same back. This would be enough to get rid of the problem you are facing.