Thread: Now play Angry Bird Go racing game

Now play Angry Bird Go racing game

Angry Bird is back with Angry Bird Go. This time in racing format. The game looks great. I had not yet played this. The game download size is quiet big. Additional files of this game is around 168MB and I had kept the same on download. I had seen a small video which shows the game will be awesome. I was really bored with the same type of gameplay. This racing would add more benefit to the game.

Re: Now play Angry Bird Go racing game

It is great. The game is nicely optimized and it is right the size is quiet big. You must download the same on wifi connection. If you do that on data pack then it will take lot more time. The game is really awesome.

This really brings a new taste to the game. Racing mode and with some added power offer more fun. I like the 3D works in the game. I had played this game on Galaxy Note 2 where it works really nice. The game has awesome stunt road where you can carry out great things. There are air course also. It is really a long game and challenging. The best par of this game is that it offer you amazing powers to play. When you are at the start you can use power to boost up the race. Different mode brings more challenge. Like race, champion chase, etc. Along with this it also has a powerful upgrade option. You can upgrade your ride and make it more and more better for further races.

I had played that game. It is not so great. Some levels are repeated. I thought it will have different race levels. But it has just 4 different models in it and you can keep on playing the same thing again and again. No doubt graphics are good.