Thread: Will Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII will come for PC also

Will Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII will come for PC also

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII is the new edition coming up next year. Will this game come for pc also. I cannot find any information on that. Many says this is only going to be release for consoles. And it will take time to come finally for pc. I hope this is wrong. I had seen the trailer that looks impressive. Does not has any more detail about the same. Some info about the platform and gameplay.

Re: Will Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII will come for PC also

It is not yet announced so most of the things are rumors on web. You have to wait back until the game is finally released in the market. Then only we can tell whether it is coming for pc or not. I am rightnow waiting for GTA 5. Till yet the company has not provided it for pc.

That is because of piracy. PC platform is the most common place to get pirated games. It is very easy to get any new game on it. But when it comes to consoles it is complicated. So many game developing companies concentrate more on the console instead of providing new game for PC. For Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII you can check on Wikipedia. The game is not going to come for PC. It is clearly mentioned that it is going to release for PS3 and Xbox 360. There is no chance of having it on pc. Till yet if you had not bought any gaming console then you can buy the same. Next year you can find ample of great games coming out and most of them are exclusively for consoles only. I had also seen the game play video on YouTube. That looked impressive. Each time the game came with something new. But lots of action. I am waiting back to see what they are going to offer this time.

That is s sad news that this game is not going to come on pc. I had seen that Wikipedia details. There is no pc mentioned. The older version were for pc. Final Fantasy is really awesome game series. I hope after the release of console version we can hear the pc edition also.

There is a gameplay video available on YouTube. It does not look so impressive. I was expecting something really better here. I had always played the game on consoles. I had not tested it on pc. It is a bad news that this game is not going to come for pc. Before release a short gameplay video is provided on YouTube.
    The video offer you details about storyline and other details. They look similar to what we had seen before. Leaving this aside there are more impressive games which are coming up in the next year for the pc. Like war of the wikings, Titanfall, etc. And we can also expect GTA to be coming up for the next year. It is correct that because of piracy issue the games are not really released soon on pc. It creates a problem.

The game is not planned for pc. There is no chance that even after release it might come out for the pc. Next year major titles will be for consoles only. So it is best to buy a new console. And use it for gaming purpose.

I am also looking for the same information. The game is not going to come for pc. I had posted the same question on different website and many says that it is will be released for console only. It is really not far to have such games on consoles. Gaming companies must release this evenly for all platform. They usually recover their cost on the game if it is popular. This new edition of Final Fantasy is more vast and has more customizable options. There are new weapons, battle abilities and a different story line. Now those who don't have console will not be able to play the game. I am thinking of getting a new console next year through which I would be able to play all this games.

Most of the games are similar. All you get some new weapons and abilities. I had played almost all series of Final Fantasy. I saw a short gameplay video which did not impressed me much. You can try looking for any other game.