Thread: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag PC save game

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag PC save game

I am huge fan of Assassin's Creed game series and right now I am playing Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on my pc. As I was progressing in the game, when I reached the third sequence called "Tyro Captain" my game is constantly crashing and I cannot progress further. So, I was wondering if anyone could give me a save game after this mission then it will be very much appreciated.

Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag PC save game

I can provide you the completed save game file of Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag if you want. Just download it from the below attachment on your pc. Also, I have not completed all the secondary missions in the game but just the primary missions only. So you will need to complete all the secondary missions and hopefully with this file your game wont crash again.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for the save file but could you please tell me where should I copy it? Where is save game location of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag in my pc? I am running Windows 7 and have already checked My Documents folder but there is only one folder of this game with settings only. So if anyone knows about its save location then please let me know about it. Thanks

Well, since its a Ubisoft game then I think that Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag PC save game location would be at this path - C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\ on your windows 7 computer. Most of the previous versions of Assassins Creed save game location were basically in C:\ProgramData\Orbit\54 or C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Theta\Orbit\54. So check in any of this location.

Please help! my save file name is Save001.sav why is it different from the others? Can somebody help me, i'm stuck at the sequence 1. My game keeps on crashing when i am chasing the assassin. Can somebody lend me your .SAV file?

Quote Originally Posted by miguelbaesa View Post
    Please help! my save file name is Save001.sav why is it different from the others? Can somebody help me, i'm stuck at the sequence 1. My game keeps on crashing when i am chasing the assassin. Can somebody lend me your .SAV file?
    Have you tried the save game provided in the above post and checked if it is working? Seems like you are using a different version of this game? Also if it is a crashing problem then did you make sure that you have the latest graphics driver available for your system? What are your computer specifications?