Thread: Error at the time of launching Battlefield 4 on Windows 7

Error at the time of launching Battlefield 4 on Windows 7

Whenever I try to launch Battlefield 4 I am getting a error on screen and the game crash. There is a red screen on launch. Just before this I was playing Saint Rows which is amazing game and has good graphics. It works fine. I am playing it on the lowest settings. I have a Windows 7 system with dual ATI Radeon GPU and 8GB of ram. My system looks enough powerful to run all games.

Re: Error at the time of launching Battlefield 4 on Windows 7

Looks like video driver issue. Update it and then test back. This is a new game which need high end hardware configuration. It will not work on low end hardware. Visit the official website to get some patches and update for that.

There is a tiny fix for that. But if it does not work then you will have to wait back for the patch release. EA is going to provide a game patch soon which will resolve the problem of crashing issue. Here for troubleshooting this issue you will have to go in the installation folder of Battlefield 4. This is locate din C: > Program Files > Origin Games > Battlefield 4. Here C is the default windows directory. In that you will have to locate the installer folder. Once you find that look for VC folder in it and in which you will find another folder named vc2012Update3. Go in that and open redist. Search for vcredist.exe. You will have to double click on that. You might get tow files among which one belong to x86 and the other one belongs to x64 platform. You can try running both of them one by one. Once done try to launch the game once again.

Run the game and then launch Origin In game. You can launch by holding Shift + F1 key. You have to choose the camera icon and then login to your account. Now click on Advance settings in it. You can find a option called as Broadcast Resolution and Picture Quality settings. Modify them and keep it lower. Then try back.