Thread: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes fps drops occasionally

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes fps drops occasionally

I have installed this game on my pc recently and if I am playing it continuously for more than 2-3 hours then I have noticed that there is some FPS drop occasionally. I am using the HD 7970 with the latest drivers, so I dont think it is a graphics card problem. Is there something wrong in the game itself? Any ideas

Re: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes fps drops occasionally

When I played this LEGO Marvel Super Heroes game then I was getting more than 100fps for sure. There was some occasion where it dropped very rarely to 60fps. Normally, when a new area will load then you can expect for some framerate drop because the game tries to load it properly. Just try to tweak some graphics setting in your game to more optimal and see if that works.

Well, I am also facing some stuttering problem with this game while I am free roaming. I have customized with all the settings in this game but nothing seems to work for me. I am playing this game on my laptop with GTX 700 series graphics onboard by the way. I dont think that it is a graphics issue since I can play most of the demanding games at high settings smoothly.

Well, you can try to cap the game at 35fps in-game and also in the Nvidia Control Panel and see if that works. Most of the people might want to play this game above 60fps but that doesnt make any difference for a lego game since it looks and gives the same smoothness at 35fps and if you will play at this rate then you wont face any stutter problem.