Thread: Dark Matter Game "To be Continued"

Dark Matter Game "To be Continued"

I recently bought Dark Matter game from Steam and I have almost reached the end level of this game. I was not able to play all the levels that was given and was taken back to the game's menu with a message "To be Continued?" Does that means this game is not completely made or what? If this is the case then I have just wasted my money for it.

Re: Dark Matter Game "To be Continued"

If this is true then its really a shame for the game developers who could have atleast mentioned this is the episode 1 of this game. I checked the sale's page and no where there is written that this is an early access for this game. I was going to buy this game just now but after reading this I think it will be a total waste to buy it for $14.

Yes, seems like many users who have bought this game are complaining that Dark Matter is an incomplete game which is true. Also nothing is mentioned whether the next episodes will be added for free to play or it will be paid? There are also different parts in the tutorial mode that cannot be unlocked as well. I would recommend everyone to first confirm with this game's developer and then move ahead.

Whether the game is incomplete or if it is complete, after checking its gameplay video I can see that the textures and background graphics in the game are terrible. One thing that is good about this game is the sound and nothing else. I seriously believe that the game developers should have mentioned in the disclaimer if this game is incomplete and the next episode will be charged or will come for free.