Thread: CS:GO still the best multiplayer fps game compare to all

CS:GO still the best multiplayer fps game compare to all

I still think CS: Go is one of the best multiplayer fps game available till now. Before that I played CS 1.6. I never got addicted to any other game. After some time the new edition CS:Go appeared with much better enhancement and more features. The game has a very realistic approach and has amazing gameplay. I do not think in coming time there is any better fps game available.

Re: CS:GO still the best multiplayer fps game compare to all

Try battlefield. You will find it more competitive. This game has more advance mechanics and you can use more things in it. While in CS you stay limited to weapons only. Still CS is also my favorite, but Battlefield adds a different taste to the gameplay.

The game is amazing. I started playing this long back after switching from different CS version. And it looks to be working great. Here CS:GO has amazing graphics are tons of new changes which will keep you engaged for long hours. Playing the game with your friends is another amazing thing. Now when I started playing the same it took me some time to really understand the complete controls and settings. But it worked well once I was complete used to the same. I had played this thing before. CS:Go has many changes compare to the older version. Headshot is not so great as it was before. But still I am loving this thing. It is going out well. Maps are more larger with smoother game mechanics. I hope in coming time we will get a much better gameplay with more advance weapons to use. It is right that compare to Battlefield you do not get more things to use in this.

I love battlefield. I am playing the beta edition which is released recently. It is just amazing. I am also waiting for the final edition. I had played CS for really long time. It is a amazing game. I did not tried CS Go much.

CS go is obviously the best game compare to any other in the market. I had played Battlefield, Call of Duty, etc. But I found CS: Go more addictive. This game has amazing capability of dealing with the enemies. It is more realistic. You are engaged in a time and you have to complete the task before that. CS has gave birth to fast paced shooting games. It was not so good before, but after this it has become more and more better. I think the developer must add sometime kind of global ranking system in CS. Whoever has purchased a valid license must get chance to update his score online. This global ranking think should highlight the best player in the game. I hope in comign time this game will have more amazing graphics and outstanding features. This game is everyone favorite.