Thread: List of fighting games for Mac OS PC

List of fighting games for Mac OS PC

Where can I find a good list of fighting games for Mac PC. I had tried looking on the web. What I can find is puzzle and racing. I am looking for something like Mortal Combat. I want the entire list from which I can going to buy the best one. Mac Os has a very less game compare to Windows. But recently I had seen that game developers are providing games for Mac also.

Re: List of fighting games for Mac OS PC

Try Borderland 2. This game is available on different platforms and offer you a nice fps based background. It works really well and ample of great levels. The provide you a 4 player co-operative gameplay through which you can enjoy multiplayer gaming on the same. It is has great graphics.

I had played Amnesia recently. This is a old game but amazing. It is a good horror game that allows you to get a very unpleasant environment. The game has a number of fictional character with amazing sound effects. Mac is having very less games. Most of them are released for Windows in the market. There are very few gaming companies which release the games for mac also. That can be due to extensive complication on the architecture. I am looking for some good racing games here. There are some good games available under the racing genre. While there are free to play games like Limbo that you can run on your system. The best thing you can do is install virtual windows on your system. Install Windows 7 and then you have huge amount of gaming list. Especially in fighting genre and they work really fine. Most of the mac system works really great with virtualization. They are loaded with amazing hardware configuration which makes it superb in terms of output.

Playing Real Racing 2 it is great. I think this is the only best game Mac system has for gaming purpose. It has amazing graphics and works really well. I am also not happy with the amount of games which are actually released for mac systems.

I can suggest you some good games which are released this year and looks to be amazing. The first one is grid which is a good racing game and has great tracks. It is a new game so it will offer you multiple new features with amazing performance on mac system. Another game which is good here is StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm. This is a bit long game with tons of new things in it. I am sure you will like this game due to its unique gameplay environment. And for shooting XCOM: Enemy Unknown is not bad at all. This is a fast paced fps game that works really well and has amazing output. It has long set of levels. The last one is Max Payne 3. This game is not a fighting game, but better than that. It has a amazing story mode. You play different type of game modes in it. It is one of the most popular game. We have many choices for fps gaming, but for fighting I do not think there is any direct game available which you can install and play.

Quote Originally Posted by mathis View Post
    Where can I find a good list of fighting games for Mac PC. I had tried looking on the web. What I can find is puzzle and racing. I am looking for something like Mortal Combat. I want the entire list from which I can going to buy the best one. Mac Os has a very less game compare to Windows. But recently I had seen that game developers are providing games for Mac also.
    Hey, it's clear that you are a fan of action games. But you didn't find any good game except Mortal Combat. Search over google for a list of action and fighting games.