Thread: Visa Debit cards accepted in PSN?

Visa Debit cards accepted in PSN?

Can I use Visa Debit cards in PSN. I am doubtful about the same. I am not sure what kind of payment mode it accept. I want to buy some games from the network. I have a id but yet I had not configured billing details. My friend is facing problem with credit card. It is showing as invalid card number. What are the other more options available that can be used on PSN for making payments.

Re: Visa Debit cards accepted in PSN?

PSN accepts all kind of payment form. You can use a Debit card or Credit card also. You can try adding the details in it and use it for making payments. I think using debit cards are the easiest one. While there is some issue with credit card details.

You can use MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover on it. You can also use all kinds of debit card. If you own a card for nationalize bank then you don't have to worry much. The best thing you can do is use paypal if you get any error at the time of adding details. The same account then can be used worldwide for buying things. I am using Paypal from long time and it is the easiest way to make payments. Along-with this PSN also offer you a separate PSN Card. This can be bought from Amazon. You can use this cards to buy stuff. This is the direct way of making payment and never give you any kind of error. I found this both options very effective and easy to manage. I do not prefer to add my card details. They remain fixed and can be charged if accidentally you clicked on anything. So better use Paypal.

Whichever card has a Master or Vista logo will work on the network. But it is right that you must use Paypal. Because it is more easier. Here your information remains secure. Paypal is like a prepaid account.You can close it when not needed.