Thread: Upcoming game Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments will first come on PS4

Upcoming game Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments will first come on PS4

Crime & Adventure is a upcoming series of Sherlock Holmes game which will first provided on PS4. The developer Frogwares looks more serious about first providing the game on new console. While there is no news available for any other platform. After a very long time a detective game is coming up which might be amazing. As per certain images which I saw on the web it looks great. The storyline would be amazing.

Re: Upcoming game Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments will first come on PS4

There is a time for PS4 and so the game date will be also extended. The game is just announced and there is no final release date provided. We can expect some amazing features from and surely if it is releasing for PS4 there can be more additions.

Re: Upcoming game Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments will first come on PS4

The game features a crime investigation gameplay. Which is a bit boring according to me. And the game is already announced on PS3, Xbox and PC. It is not only come for PS4. It will come for other platform also. The game is great for those who love slow pace detective game. It just like looking for something. The game trailer has been not yet released. Today many game developer emphasis more on fps gaming. This is the most popular genre. So this game can add a bit of different test for the current ongoing trend. The last investigation game which I had played is Black Dahlia. This game has some serious mystery. Each level has a new kind of twist. The game based on some supernatural activities and a detective who is search for truth. I found the game very impressive. It is always better if you have a different touch in the game. If the game moves ahead with a simple murder mystery, serial killing, etc then it gets boring as time goes on. While compare to that if you keep on getting weird creatures in between whom you have to kill, it gets more better.

The game would be amazing. I am a great fan of Sherlock Holmes and I had played some really old games. After a long gap this new series is going to release. I hope this would be much different thing time offering a more competitive gameplay.