Thread: Any good upcoming games for PC

Any good upcoming games for PC

What are the new games coming this month. I am unable to find something really good. I was busy playing Saint Rows. This is simply amazing. The biggest bad news here is that GTA 5 is not coming for PC. They prefer to stick with console. I hope in future they might change their mind. I am looking for some few games which I can play rightnow. Mostly fps or racing type.

Re: Any good upcoming games for PC

I think Total War: Rome 2 can be counted as the biggest launch for this month. There is no other good game I had seen. It looks game release is bit slowing down day by day. Game developers are more concerned for developing games for consoles.

Total War: Rome 2 is a battle game. Another game which is released recently for pc is Young Justice: Legacy . The game offer you a one on one fight type of gameplay. While if you need a good simulation games then you can go for Sims3: Dragon valley. It was released last month and simply looks amazing. Young Justice looks impressive in trailers. The gameplay video can only provide us completely highlight how this game actually is. I also liked Saint Rows. This game is amazing. But due to certain repeated stuff the game gets boring in between. If you are looking for a challenging game then go for Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist. It is a nice action adventure game that offer you a set of different modes t deal with the enemies. It is an extension of the popular Splinter Cell series. The game is powered by a new game mechanic that makes it more better in terms of motion. And also the multi-player edition in the same is amazing. I think this game is really good for the start. You can download and test out the same.

The best game for this year is Lost Planet 3. This game is amazing with tons of new thing and a different story line. The game continuous the old story where you have to deal with various alien characters and shoot them up. The game looks amazing.