Thread: Building a budget gaming pc with triple monitor

Building a budget gaming pc with triple monitor

I want some help to build a budget gaming pc. But with multiple monitor here. My budget is around. Rs.55000. I had arranged a few specs that I think will be ok with me. Major investment will be for the graphic card and monitor. Rightnow I am making a list of recommendations. Among which for processor I am going to go for Core i3, a good gigabyte board and around 4GB of ram. For gpu I had not yet decided anything.

Re: Building a budget gaming pc with triple monitor

Core i3 will be not bad for gaming. For gpu I will recommend you go with Gigabyte HD 7770. This is a budget card. Instead of going with a single gpu go with multiple. That will be more appropriate.

I can here advice you some recommendations in buying a budget gaming pc. A good one can cost you around Rs.9800. That is a 3.3Ghz processor. And it will be great for gaming also. For board you can go for anything but better choose a latest one. Do not go for any old motherboard. The second thing you can go for is a graphic card. Now there are a few models. Frist you can go with low range gpu and buy multiple. Like as mentioned above. Or you can buy a good one with extreme performance. Like Nvidia Geforce GTX 650 that comes for Rs.15000. Now this is a extreme edition board that offers you high resolution and high end solution. It offers you a complete hd output and is great for gaming. While if you go for a low end gpu then the performance will be limited. Around 50% of your investment will be taken by the processor and gpu if you go for a extreme one. Now you can reduce a bit pricing in that by choosing a bit older hardware. That means around a year or more. I found Nvidia Geforce GTX 650 as one of the best one and high performance board.

Nvidia Geforce GTX 650 is a good card. I had seen my friend using that. The output is really awesome. He is playing games on dual monitor which are full hd display. If you go for extreme gpu then you do not have to worry about the quality.

For monitor I have some suggestion. Now you are going to buy three monitors and you want a mounting kit also for that. Under the budget which you had mentioned I do not think it is possible for you to get three. You can get upto 2 maximum and even in that you will have to choose a smaller one. For mid range performance you will also have to compromise with the gpu quality here. Which I think is not good at all. For monitor a good 2.1.5inch will come for Rs.9000 minimum. This will be a LED back-lit monitor. The output resolution this is simply awesome. For buying three you have to spend around Rs.24,000 and the next 25000 will be dedicated for the gpu, cpu and motherboard. Left is around 11,000 in which you have to buy a hard drive, cpu case, cooler, mounting kit, optical drive, psu, etc. I think your budget will exceed to Rs.65,000 easily if you go for premium products. That is one time investment and will be more wise to spend.