Thread: Gameplay discussion of Saints Row IV

Gameplay discussion of Saints Row IV

I had started playing the new edition of Saint Row. The start was really amazing. The game looks to be great and promising. But I found a lot of similarities in it. Like a the first level where the president starts shooting on ufo. It reminds me a very old dos based game. I am not sure about the name, but in that you have to keep on shooting the aliens from down side. Saint Row IV looks a mixture of various games.

Re: Gameplay discussion of Saints Row IV

I agree with that. I was really surprised to find this. I had played a few starting level. I was expecting something unique here. I think many game companies are following a traditional format. They just enhance and add different stuff in it.

I am in the simulation mode which looks similar to GTA. You can snatch a car, hit pedestrians, the police follows you, etc. Also there is a bit of prototype also in it. The game only look unique in terms of customization. While there are tons of similarities. Some level will simply remind you about NFS. It looks the developers has taken ideas from various different game and merged them in Saint Rows IV. The simulation level looks to be the worst part here. It is completely like GTA. The last version was good. At first when the game was started it remind me about Metro. And as I move ahead things keeps on changing. But due to similar gameplay I am not happy. In last few months I had played many games. And there is something similar in this. Now in the simulation mode there are super powers. Which are quiet similar to Prototype. But there are certain modification. This really spoils the entire gameplay. I was not aware about this one. I hope there might be more better levels with more changes further. Or else we are just playing the same thing again and again.

That is weird. I never thought that. I had almost completed the game. And now I realize all those levels. But still the game is enjoyable. I am expecting more better version in coming time. This time they might do something unique.