Thread: Saints Row 4 Steam error 'Not Enough Space'

Saints Row 4 Steam error 'Not Enough Space'

I was about to play Saints Row 4 on my local PC but seems like it will take time to deliver the copy. hence i bought one from steam, installed on the system, everything good until now. As soon as i start the game, i get an error message saying something like "there is not enough space on my Storage device." It also adds further saying "Make some Room or change where it saves".

I guess it is talking about the save directory, right? Well i dont know why is it saying because i have over 100Gb of space left on my drive. Also as mentioned in the error i tried changing the save location but not able to find any option from where to do. Can anyone of you please help me out with this?

Re: Saints Row 4 Steam error 'Not Enough Space'

Thats really strange. The saves hardly take a MB. If you have so much of space left, i dont think that error message should appear. There must be some another problem. Just to test out better delete the game shortcut icon from the desktop, go to SR IV's installation directory, right click the respective saints row exe file and click Run as Administrator. See if you still get the same problem. Hopefully you should not.

Thanks buddy for the help attempt but that didn’t fixed the problem. Also its been a week I posted that problem, meanwhile I fixed the problem by simply re-installing it again. Help appreciated though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
    I fixed the problem by simply re-installing it again.
    Glad to hear that. By the way even I was having exactly the same problem with Saints Row 4. In my case there as about 30Gb of space left but the error was appearing on the screen every time I try to play, just like you. But what I did was deleted few of my older games which I don’t play anymore from ‘steamapps’ folder. Next time when I restarted the game, there was no more error. If anyone still facing Low Memory problem with SRIV, hope it helps.

hello

i have the solution .... it worked for me i hope it works for you ....

i went to my anti virus i have avast ... i went clicked on virus chest and found an file called steam_api.dll i right click on it and choose extract >> then i went to the game folder and overwrite it and it worked