Thread: Is anyone playing Metro: Last Light - Faction Pack

Is anyone playing Metro: Last Light - Faction Pack

I want some info on Metro: Last Light - Faction Pack. I want to play this. But I do not want to buy if it does not has any unique story line or some set of new levels. I had seen a short trailer that just shows me a few set of new maps only. Everything other looks as it was. Can anyone simple help me to find out whether this DLC pack is worth to buy or not.

Re: Is anyone playing Metro: Last Light - Faction Pack

It is. It has more extended levels with many new weapon and enemies. Go on YouTube were you can find a long gameplay trailer. It will give you clear highlights on it. I will recommend you to simply move ahead with the dlc pack it is great.

Re: Is anyone playing Metro: Last Light - Faction Pack

The dlc pack is good but it is really short. It has some new stuff. The pack is not just like the actual game you are playing. It is a bit different. The pack gave you a set of new enemies also to deal with. I thought this will be long, but it is really short. And above all the DLC does not comes at a costly price. It is relatively cheap and reasonable. Once I started playing the game I was just sticked to it. The only drawback that I found in this is that it ends up really fast. I am not able to move ahead or do anything on it. Being a fps game it gives you tons of action and new enemy forces which you had not seen. Some new weapons are more devastating in it and you can kill a bunch of enemies instantly. There are hardly a few set of mission available in the device. In this pack there are also some new locations which can help you to deal with different stuff. You can find more collectibles in it. All in all I found the pack a bit helpful in terms of gameplay. It is new unique and has many things to offer. But it is relatively short.