Thread: What is new in Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition

What is new in Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition

I had seen a small trailer of Prepare to Die DLC. It is an extended version of Dark Souls. As per the trailer which I had seen it look similar. I want to know the new stuff in it. Or else it wll be a bit waste of time to get this one. I liked the primary edition of game which is really impressive and long. Bing a RPG game it is really long enough to carry out comprehensive battles with others.

Re: What is new in Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition

This is just the new version of Dark Souls which is released for pc. It has ample of new things. It is better to say it is a new version with many new additions where you can deal with new enemies more locations, and ample of great stuff. This time the game has a more bigger place to explore. You can find ample of new things here. There are more challenges added. Being a enhanced version the graphics are great with a bit changes in the story line. The game also offers you a better PVP mode where you can simply assemble players to battle. There is not only the trailer available on YouTube, but you can find a few gameplay videos which will put more highlight. Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition is worth to buy game dlc. The game developers has has expanded the gameplay by adding new areas to discover. In this you can also go with a unique online match making features where you can compete with co-ordination. There are matches available in pack of single dual and four players. This makes it more interesting and competitive.

Re: What is new in Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition

This games looks to be the sequel of old one. I had played Dark Souls before. It looks promising but I thought this will be a new edition. But it is repeated with some enhancement. I will back for a complete new story line under this series.