Thread: D3D error with Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition

D3D error with Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition

I have a decent computer that can run all games pretty easily but when I am trying to play Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition then I am getting an error mesasge that says "D3D error: your monitor's aspect ratio of 16:9 is incompatible with this game." What I do to run the game, even in admin mode, I get the same error message. Is this a bug in the game? How can we solve it? Thanks for any information.

Re: D3D error with Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition

I think that your system might be having 2 video controllers and therefore the game Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition might be trying to start on the weakest video adapter. So, what you need to do is, get into the video settings panel and then try to make the game to start with the best video controller on your computer. It could be either the CCC for AMD video card or Nvidia's control center, just check over there.

I have heard that people who have high end computer will not have any issues with the FPS in this game. But people who have mid ranged computer will have some issues with FPS drop in some stages and some crashing as well. In my computer, MKKE.exe is consuming atleast 90% CPU usage which is not good. Developers should definitely release a patch to fix this problem.

There is a solution to fix the D3D error in Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition. You will have to go to Start and then type dxdiag. After that save all the information of your pc in txt format on your desktop. Now you need to go to Appdata folder and then go to Roaming Folder and open the MKKE file. You just need to replace the txt file with the new one from the dxdiag that you have saved on your desktop. Now the game will launch properly without any errors.