Thread: Anyone playing Toki Tori 2 on Windows

Anyone playing Toki Tori 2 on Windows

Is anyone playing Toki Tori 2 game on Windows. I want to gift this to my cousin. But I am not really sure whether it is worth buying or not. I am looking for puzzle games which are mostly for kids. I do not want to give violent game. I had thought of making a list of games that a kid can play and enjoy. I saw Toki Tori as one of the most latest one. Is this game good.

Re: Anyone playing Toki Tori 2 on Windows

It is a puzzle game and definitely good for kids. The game has number of levels which will keep you engage while playing. You can watch a gameplay video on Youtube to get a more general idea about it. The game environment is suitable for kids.

Toki Tori is a creative game. The game is great for kids. The game feature a tiny yellow bird who has to pass on different obstacles. The game was first released for Wii 2. It also has a some hard levels at the end. The game has a very melodic sound track. I found it nice for all ages. This new edition is bit more enhanced with some added options. You can get it from steam also. The game also features a level editor through which you can create your own level by adding different stuff. So it is more creative and not just a mindless running game. The game has more species of birds in it. It is a side scrolling game with different puzzle so that you can move ahead. Now there are more games like this available but I think this would be more engaging. There are ample of side scrolling games available for kids like Super Mario. Which is one of the best and widely played game. It is simply loved by many kids. Sonic is one more game that I will suggest you. It is a more like a racing game where the character keeps on running and passing different objectives. It had played this a number of time when I was young.

You can go for Toki Tori 2. It is a very nice game. Based on the genre it is more like a puzzle game. It is not complicated but the environment and gameplay will surely entertain kids. While other games are not recommended due to violence and adjust content.

I found Toki Tori is one of the best puzzle games. I am talking for kids not for grown up people. The game has a very vast gameplay where it attracts different creature by whistling. There are different level available which are hidden and allowed to explore. They had more thing in it. The game is more like a exploration puzzle based game that simply has many things to checkout. And above all you also get a level editor where you can add some creativity and create your own levels. That is a common feature. In terms of latest game this would be one of the best. If you are looking for more new game then EA games offers you a huge list. The latest game which I saw is Create. This game has ample of new things and really challenge kids creativity. The game looks really great to me. You must checkout this once.