Thread: Characters you want to see in Mortal Kombat 9

Characters you want to see in Mortal Kombat 9

What new characters you would love to see in Mortal Kombat 9. The existing one are already repeated and I think the new editions are not so effective. I am just talking to go out of the same mortal combat traditional casting. Like for fighting I think Wolverine can be one of the best contender here. I am only talking about the fighting skills. Like Kratos from God of War will be another great contender. Talking about special skills the healing power of Wolverine can make it stick for longer time in the fight.

Re: Characters you want to see in Mortal Kombat 9

Mortol Kombat has a huge list of characters. Very few are introduced in the game. And this new edition which is out for pc, is already released on console long before. I had tested both the version. Playing on console is far more comfortable compare to playing the same on pc.

There are in all 36 characters in the game I think. I saw the list on wikipedia. Each of them are having special kills to destroy enemies. The game has Freddy Kruger from Nightmare on Elm Street. This character is really impressive. I think it is one of the toughest one to kill if not handled properly. Somehow I am not happy with the game mechanics. The game looks weak when you are very use to it. Everyone here depends on the move and those new effects that appear when you hit a enemy. I think this game can be more enhanced by adding new mods. Sub-Zero is always my favorite which is one of the most oldest character. I was expecting more special kills here. The game is still designed in the same kind of layout. A front to front fighting game. I had just recently played Injustice: God Among Us, that has the same kind of fighting experience. The only difference lies is with the characters. In Injustice: God Among Us you can have all super heroes fighting with each other but none of them looks to be using their skills. While over it in Mortal Kombat you atleast have some set of special abilities to deal with the enemies.

The game looks simple to me. All you have to do is learn the moves properly and done. The more you play, the more easy it will be later on. For characters I would love to see Lord Voldemort in this game. That will be really different in terms of look.

Do you really think Lord Voldemort, will be able to fight. He looks to be more like evil magician. The two characters that I was really willing to compete with was Kratos and Shang Tsung. Compare to others Shang Tsung looks more powerful to me. The game is actually released in 2011 for consoles and then after two years it is ported for pc. There are not new changes. They are same like before, I thought in the new one we might get something additional over consoles. Games like this works really well on joystick than on keyboard. I am actually looking for some awesome mods that can help use to get new characters or skins in the game. That would really make it more attractive to play. I would love to see some characters from Xmen also. I think Wolverine will really fit well here. Because of the fighting abilities.