Thread: Marvel Heroes purchase failed for G's

Marvel Heroes purchase failed for G's

I have recently installed the free to play Marvel Heroes pc game from steam on my pc. I am having a problem when I am trying to purchase the G's in the game which I cannot do so? Also, when I am trying to play the game or download anything from Steam then it doesnt work at all? Is this happening due to regional wise or just me? Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Marvel Heroes purchase failed for G's

Actually, I was able to purchase the Gs by using the arrow keys on the keyboard. But as stated, many people are facing this problem, because this is a known issue that will be fixed as soon as possible. Just for some time, try to scroll the state list down using the keyboard by tapping tab till you get to the box of State or Province and then use the arrow keys and go down to your desired state or province.

Actually, I was also facing similar issue where I was trying to purchase the Gs by pressing the "Add more G" and immediately after that a screen used to appear but nothing was happening. When I asked their steam customer support about this, then they told me that they are getting a lot of traffic on their in-game store at that time and also told me to buy again after a little bit of time which will resolve the case. So, I did this and it worked for me.

Well, I actually purchased the Gs in the game with a Visa card and didnt buy it from the Steam store. Also, for many of my friends who were having the same problem while purchasing Gs from Steam resolved this problem by completely shutting down their Steam and relaunching it and then when they were trying to purchase the Gs from the Steam store then the purchase screen was launching properly.