Thread: Marvel Heroes stuck at black screen

Marvel Heroes stuck at black screen

I installed Marvel heroes couple of hours ago and since them i am just busy troubleshooting it. In beginning i was facing several errors while installing, anyhow i fixed the same. Then it got stuck on the loading screen. After an hour of workaround finally i get to move ahead. And now it is stuck at Black Screen. I even tried re-installing the game but yet no success.

Can anyone please tell me what is the problem and how can i get rid of the same? Is there anyone else got blackscreen or is it just me? Please help.

Re: Marvel Heroes stuck at black screen

Does this started right from the first launch or were you able to play the game once atleast ? If it is happening since start the i suspect your graphics driver is outdated. The very first thing you need to need to check is you meet the minimum system requirements for the game as mentioned by the developers and secondly make sure your GPU driver is updated to the most recent version.

Just do the same and let us know if it makes any changes.

Thanks for your helps umaymah, i already tried all those things. updated my graphics driver, chipset driver, updated DirectX but still the game stucks at black screen. Even i re-installed the entire game but yet no success.

Its been more than 3 days i bought the game and so far dint got to play it for a single minute. This is just annoying.

There is no use of updating or doing all those troubleshooting stuffs, because the problem is not with your system. It is with the game itself or from their server. You are not alone with the said problem. There are thousands of Marvel Heroes gamers facing this issue. Hence the best solution is to wait and let them fix the problem from their end itself.

Yeah, you are correct Roxie. Even I am with the same problem. After trying several fixing when the problem didn’t went away I simply tried contacting the server admin through PM. He replied that the server is under maintenance and will take several hours.

So I guess, this is the reason and the server is still under maintenance. We have to simply wait and watch.