Thread: Getting low fps in Marvel Heroes

Getting low fps in Marvel Heroes

So finally i received my Marvel Heroes copy today. Installed it on my system, started the game, did all settings, no problem so far. But when i actually started playing the game i noticed huge lag in the gameplay. Lag is enough to not allowing to play at all. To fix the same i lowered my graphics settings, still the lag wont go away and the FPS remain constant between 7 to 12. Later i tried playing it on the minimum settings but guess what, still the same. No improvement at all in the FPS.

Can anyone please confirm whether the problem is with just my system or somebody else facing the FPS issues with Marvel Heroes? Any possible fix for the same?

Re: Getting low fps in Marvel Heroes

Well FPS problems use to get fixed by lowering the graphic settings as low as possible but as you said still facing the problem, i think you should also try disabling the V-Sync from Graphic Options. It has helped me several times with several MMO FPS issues. Also let me tell you that i have played many MMO titles and have experienced that the FPS use to get low when you get several players on the screen. In such cases lowering the settings is the only best option.

With Marvel Heroes neither the problem is with your system nor with your graphics settings. Actually the game itself requires some improvements. Even I am played several games on my this same rig but have never received the FPS as low as less than 10 with any video game so far, not with any Multiplayer online. But Marvel Heroes did the same. My FPS goes down upto 7 to 9 mostly when you have huge number of players on your screen, like in the 40 to 50 player zone or while fighting with the bosses. In such conditions my FPS drops to 7 and make it nearly impossible to control or aiming the opponent due to lag. Just a waste of time and money.

Here is something interesting. If anyone of you have had played the beta version of Marvel heroes you might have noticed that the FPS we used to get was around 45 to 50. I was getting it nearby 50 on my same PC and now when the game is in final state and I am trying to play it never gets up more than 20. Infact sometimes I even get to 3 Frame Rate. Really funny.

Another interesting stuff I found is the game Marvel Heroes is optimized for specific graphic cards and not for all. So if you guys are not getting proper FPS like me, just stop playing the game wait for more couple of months until they fix and optimize the same for other GPUs as well.

Is there are single guy getting atleast 50 fps with this game? If yes, can you please tell me what GPU and other specifications you have?