Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 18-06-2013

Online pass not working in The Last of Us game for playing Multiplayer

So did anyone else faced this problem? I bought Last of US yesterday morning, faced few problems like freezing, loading issues, PS3 resetting etc but finally i managed to start the game. I played few hours in solo mode and enjoyed it. One of the nice game (would have been best if there wont be so many problems). Now i am trying to play Multiplayer but when i enter the online pass code, it is not accepting the same. Whenever i enter, it gives me an error message saying:

"This code is invalid or already used"

After trying out few times, i finally decided to buy a new code. But when i click to buy new one, it takes me to store but says there is no item available, What should i do? Please help.
Old 20-06-2013

Re: Online pass not working in The Last of Us game for playing Multiplayer

I have faced the same problem with few more games developed by Naughty Dogs. This use to be for two reasons. First, either their severs remain busy or due to some technical problems the store show up with that message. Or secondly it could be some kind of bug. But you dont have anything to worry about the same. Simply try to enter the same online pass code after few hours and it will accept. If it dont work even after hours or until the next day, simply call up on their support number and they will fix it. Yes, they have helped me thrice with similar problems.
Old 21-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheamus View Post
Simply try to enter the same online pass code after few hours and it will accept. If it dont work even after hours or until the next day, simply call up on their support number and they will fix it. Yes, they have helped me thrice with similar problems.
I am trying to enter my pass code since past 3 days but guess what, still it is not accepting. According to you the server is still down? Even i am trying to buy another code but their store still says no items available. This is really weird and annoying. And by the way, you might be luckiest guy that they helped you thrice. Can you please provide us the number you contacted?
Old 22-06-2013

I am not sure but this may be useful for you guys. Hope you guys be aware that you get two pass codes, one that use to be written on the back of the manual and second is the season pass. So just check again that you are entering the pass code written on the back of the manual and not the second one, season pass.
Old 25-06-2013

Ok so finally I managed to fix the problem. The same pass code is now accepted and I am online on multiplayer. I guess this was surely due to overloaded servers. Sheamus, you should try out entering the pass now, it is working.

By the way ?Hand some? guy, thanks for your suggestion but we are not the newbies with Playstation 3 or Video games.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , ,