Thread: Multiplayer issue with The Last of Us game

Multiplayer issue with The Last of Us game

The multiplayer in the The Last of Us game is truly outstanding and I have got the best feelings for any other game I have ever played. The only issue that is effecting the playability of this game is at a match. The host of our team got disconnected and then it kicked everyone out as well as my friends. And because of this it loads all the survivors sick and hungry, so I dont understand why did I get penalise for the host leaving the game? This problem needs to be addressed and solved soon.

Re: Multiplayer issue with The Last of Us game

Well, I am able to play the multiplayer without any problems from last 2 days even though I dont have a very good connection but the game is still running smoothly. So, the issue wont be connecting online with anybody but the problem will occur when the host gets disconnected or loses connection and so the game just ends which might be impacting on the multiplayer story as well.

This games multiplayer is really fun and very solid but the only problem I am facing is that if I dont run with my group of 3-4 players around in this game in the whole match, then I am not able to kill any people who are there opposite to me in the same match hosted. This makes the game very tough for a single player to win match all alone.

Well, my problem is kind of different, whenevr I am attempting to connect to the multiplayer then it will just try to connect and I am able to only see the loading bar that has connecting written over it and then it will stop suddenly. It seems to be freezing but I am still able to hear the sound in the background. Does anyone have any solution for this issue?