Thread: Nudity in Resident Evil Revelations

Nudity in Resident Evil Revelations

Latest games somehow adds nudity in it which I do not think is really not good. I had seen some patches and mods available for Resident Evil Revelations offering a complete nude character. Also the game ratings shows up nude content. But I had played the game and found nothing. What I can seen on web is some third party mods for the same. I hope the games which are coming in future will be more clean so that we can enjoy the same well without friends.

Re: Nudity in Resident Evil Revelations

This is just an marketing concept. Companies get a great response back from users through this. They add a short nude part or simply add a adult scene in the game and people are wild enough to search that on web. But as it is already warned through the ratings so you can avoid the same.

It is always recommended to check the game ratings before buying. Ample of time we ignore that and that cause the issue. Adult scene's are getting common in many games. I do not understand how does a person can enjoy the same in animated form. I player Far Cry 3 last time where there is a separate scene available for it. There was total hype on the web about it. It is always a controversial part. But still the developers are enough bold to add that in the game. But they do not think the direct impact of the same on kids who are playing it. And it is very complicated for everyone to sort to the games which has this things and which do not. Another game released recently which has the same kind for adult content is Max Payne 3. That remains in the center part for sometime. I was playing the game with my cousin and the scene arrived. It is really awkward to sit in front of the console. Somehow this looks to be annoying. There must be some kind of settings itself in the game that can allow us to turn on and off unwanted cinematic in the game. I think that would be more helpful to some extent.

That weird. It is just a part of entertainment and before buying the game check the ratings. They clearly mention about the game. You can on that basis buy it. Or else ignore it. Go for Wii. They have more better family corner.

Games like Duke Nukem Forever, Playboy: The Mansion, The Elder Scrolls V: SkyrimGTA IV: Lost and Damned, Saints Row: The Third, Dante’s Inferno, etc have nudity scenes. You can find them Youtube. I also this this is just a part of entertaining people. Mostly this type of games are develop of matured people. So it is essential that you must choose the game properly. Also violence rate is much higher in today's video game. The most violent game I had played recently was Prototype. Loaded with different skills the character is just able to tear people into pieces. I also think that also puts more impact on people's mind. You must remember that games are getting more and more aggressive. Violence is an age old tactic owned by all the games. While it is write that Wii has a bit of more family games. But they are drastically boring. You cannot stick to them forever.