Thread: controller problem with Grid 2

controller problem with Grid 2

I am having some bugs in the Grid 2 games controller configuration for pc users affecting the Logitech Gxx devices. The controller will not allow me to assign key functions from any of the device as well as the keyboard, to any of the shift gear inputs when the controller is set to H-pattern mode. Also, the game will not save the controller button and axis assignment and mapping setttings when I restart the game? Is there any solution for this issue? Thanks.

Re: controller problem with Grid 2

I am using a Logitech G27 Racing Wheel and the setting is saving properly on my pc. The main issue that I am facing is that the wheel shakes too much and I am not able to control it and its vibration is also set to 0%. I have done everything but still it wont stop, it will just shake for no reason. Does anyone have any clue about this issue?

Even I was facing the same issue and the fix for it was to just press the button on the steering wheel instead of using the enter key on the keyboard. It will work fine for you. Just see to it that if there is a button on your wheel which will act as the Enter Key. Usually, the DFGT wheel has got a start button at the bottom of the wheel to be precise.

You could be using different Usb devices and the first device that Windows sees is usually the virtual joystick. PPjoy is a program from where this virtual joystick is created, but here this one is called vjoy. So to fix this issue, you need to create 8 buttons for vjoy and assign all of the gears from TH8RS to them and it will start to work fine.